Video Stream

Monday, June 23, 2008

1 - Katie: "Yeah Attitude" T-Shirt from Threadless

Hey its Katie. I'm not exactly sure what we are supposed to write but I found a cool T-Shirt on Threadless called "Yeah Attitude" and it has almost 2 different ideas. The top of the image is a scene during the day and the bottom is a similar design but its at night. The images are arranged in a cycle where the second one is upside-down. The two are connected by the word "yeah" but it's written so that it's read the same upside-down. I think the shirt design is different because it makes you look at it in a new way and consider all the views. You can see it in either direction but the two work together to create a unified theme. One idea I had for my shirt is to have a rainy, gloomy scene but then at the center make it almost as if you're looking through an arch or tunnel and on the other side it's sunny and joyful. Just a thought...

No comments: